Rolling Meadows on Fire
The fire originated in the attic from an electrical short. A rodent problem was not resolved, and bare wires were determined to be the cause of the arcing leading to the fire and smoke damage in this Rolling Meadows home. We started the demolition as illustrated by the first photo. It was necessary to discard the ceiling and wall panels in several rooms along with some attic insulation. The house was unoccupied during this work, so we set up ozone machines rather than hydroxyl generators to capture the smoke particulates and restore normal levels of air quality to the entire house. The preparation for the rebuild continued in the attic where we sprayed an odor suppressing primer paint to the damaged timbers after they were blasted with CO2 compressed pellets. Our SERVPRO fire & smoke damage restoration technicians have a very high skill set which always results in satisfied customers. Big job or small, rely on our team to start and finish the damaging fire problem that you may encounter.